When it comes to ceiling fans, you don’t want to end up with something cheap that isn’t going to work properly, or create a lot of noise. It is often best to go with a brand that is well-known for quality lighting products, such as Litex.
Today, we are going to give you the rundown on five of the best ceiling fans from Litex, so you will have enough information to be able to decide which ceiling fan is going to be best for your home. Let’s get started!
Table Of Contents
- 1 Litex MLV36BNK4LK1 Maksim Collection 36-Inch Ceiling Fan
- 2 Litex E-KM52ABZ5CMR Knightsbridge Collection 52-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
- 3 Litex UT56WW3M Utility Collection 56-Inch Ceiling Fan with Wall Control
- 4 Litex E-UB48BC4C1 Urbana 48-Inch Ceiling Fan
- 5 Litex WOD52WW5P Cove Harbor Ceiling Fan
The Litex Maksim Collection 36-inch ceiling fan has five wench wood blades, as well as a litex ceiling fan light kit with opal frosted glass. It has an elegant, brushed nickel finish on the body, and the motor works quietly. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty, guaranteeing it if there are any problems caused by manufacturer defects.
This Litex ceiling fan has a dual-mount (flush mount or down-rod) installation. It comes with a ½ inch diameter rod that is six inches in length. It is easy to install, although it is recommended that you hire an electrician if you are not experienced in home electrical work. Features include:
- Dimensions – When installed, this fan measures 11.5 inches from ceiling to blade, and 15.5 inches from the ceiling to the bottom of the light kit. It measures 48 inches across, so it is large enough to give you plenty of air circulation.
- Motor – This ceiling fan from Litex has a high-performance motor that gives you plenty of air movement, but it is almost whisper-quiet so as not to be disturbing. You can use it to provide a cooling breeze, or change the blade direction for air circulation.
- Warranty – This ceiling fan comes with a 15-year limited warranty. If there should be any problems that are a result of any manufacturer defects, or other manufacturing issues (not regular wear and tear), you may have repaired or replaced, free of charge.
Pros and Cons
- Appearance – This is an attractive ceiling fan, and it has a modern and unique appearance. The size and shape works for just about any room, and the blades have a brushed chrome appearance. The single light with frosted glass sets it off perfectly, and the candelabra bulb is included.
- Sturdy Construction – If you reach up and grab one of the blades, it isn’t going to bend or break. Most users report that they are very happy with the sturdy construction of this fan, and that it has lasted for some time for them without any issues.
- Air Circulation – Some users report that this fan simply blows air downward or upward, and that it doesn’t provide great air circulation, but we haven’t had any problems with our test unit.
The Litex Knightsbridge Collection ceiling fan is for indoor and outdoor use. It comes with a litex ceiling fans’ remote control, and features five aged bronze ABS blades that are dark in color, along with a single light kit with hammered glass. It includes three 40-watt maximum candelabra bulbs, and is an attractive and functional feature for any room.
This indoor/outdoor ceiling fan from Litex is stylish and durable, and will look great in any part of your home, including your outdoor space. It offers quiet performance, and is great for your budget, because it is going to help you save money on your heating and cooling bills. Features include:
- Unique Appearance – These have an antique appearance, yet they are somewhat modern looking at the same time. The brushed bronze is classic in appearance, and dark in color, so they aren’t going to pick up a lot of dirt.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use – This ceiling fan from Litex will work perfectly and look terrific both inside your home in any room, or outside in your enclosed patio. It is great for all areas where there is high humidity.
- Durability – This ceiling fan, like all Litex products, is crafted from quality, durable materials and is meant to stand the test of time, no matter how much you use it. It is powerful enough to circulate the air in the room, but very quiet.
Pros and Cons
- Remote – This Litex ceiling fan comes with a handy remote control that lets you control the fan as well as the full range light dimming feature, so you don’t have to get up and pull on a chain to make any changes, turn it on or off, etc.
- Air Flow – Many users report that when on the high setting, this fan moves more air around than any other fans they have had in their homes. They say it is great for circulating the air, because there is so much air flow.
- Wobbling – Some users report that no matter what they do, they can’t stop the blades from wobbling when this ceiling fan is set to high speed. We recommend checking that you have installed the fan correctly and used all the appropriate fixings. Also check out our guide about whether ceiling fans are supposed to wobble.
The Litex Utility Collection ceiling fan is 56 inches across, and comes with a wall control. It has five blades, and comes in a white finish. The wall mount control is five speeds, and the motor performs quietly. The measurement from ceiling to the bottom of the fan is 19 inches. This fan comes with the Litex 15-year limited warranty.
This ceiling fan from Litex is designed for maximum airflow and efficiency. It is perfect for utility areas, as well as commercial areas, but it is also attractive enough for just about any room in your home. It has a modern feel, and provides you with plenty of airflow, heating, and cooling, which is going to help you save money. Features include:
- Five Blades – This fan has a five blade design that complements the white finish nicely, and gives this fan a modern appearance. The blades are designed for maximum airflow, and measure 56 inches across from blade end to blade end.
- Performance – You won’t find many ceiling fans that perform better than this model from Litex (or other quality Litex fans for that matter). It provides more airflow than many other fans, and it is easy to use, with the five-speed wall control.
- Down-Rod – This ceiling fan comes with a 12-inch down-rod, and it will fit most ceiling slopes. The minimum height from floor to fan blades is 10 feet. This is not a light kit, so it is ideal for spaces where you just need more air circulation.
Pros and Cons
- Price – This is a reasonably priced ceiling fan that offers a big bang for your buck. It is a plain-looking, no-frills fan, but it works great and most users say that they are happy with it overall, and found it to be well worth the cost.
- Blades – Some users have reported that instead of receiving a five-blade fan, they actually received a three-blade fan, which was not what they wanted. If this happens with you – simply return it to Amazon to get a replacement.
Litex E-UB48BC4C1 Urbana 48-Inch Ceiling Fan
The Litex E-UB48BC4C1 Urbana is a 48-inch ceiling fan that has four brushed chrome blades, along with a single light kit with frosted glass. It comes with one 60-watt maximum candelabra bulb, as well a six-inch down-rod for installation. This is an attractive ceiling fan that offers plenty of performance, but it does not make a lot of noise.
>> Check It Out Here On Amazon <<
If you are looking for a ceiling fan that is as attractive as it is functional, this is a good choice to consider. It has a sleek, brushed chrome finish on the fan body, and it will look good in just about any room in your home. Features include:
- Light Kit – Many ceiling fans are just that, ceiling fans, and they don’t have any light. This ceiling fan from Litex has an attractive single light with frosted glass that uses a candelabra bulb. This isn’t a lot of light, but it will provide a wonderful ambiance in any room.
- Easy Installation – You only need a few tools and a couple of hours to install this ceiling fan. Of course, if you have no electrical experience, it is best to leave it in the hand of a professional electrician.
- High Performance – This ceiling fan has a high performance motor that gives you more than enough air movement. You can enjoy a pleasant, cooling breeze, or reverse the direction and use it to help move the warm air around, which will help cut down on your heating bills.
Pros and Cons
- Durability – The blades are strong and sturdy, and they aren’t going to come apart easily. One thing to watch out for is that the blades are sharp. You can run this fan constantly, and the motor isn’t going to burn out.
- Price – This is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a quality ceiling fan but is on a tight budget. It provides plenty of air flow for cool breezes and circulation, but it isn’t going to cost an arm and a leg.
- Noisy – Some users report that this ceiling fan can be rather noisy, and that the noise seems to be coming from within the motor.
>> Take A Closer Look At The Litex E-UB48BC4C1 Urbana On Amazon <<
Litex WOD52WW5P Cove Harbor Ceiling Fan
The Litex WOD52WW5P Cove Harbor ceiling fan has five ABS fan blades, with a total span of 52 inches. It is white in color, and will look great in most places, including your kitchen (a great spot for a fan to help eliminate odors). This is a traditional type of ceiling fan, made from heavy-duty plastic that is easy to keep clean.
>> Check It Out Here On Amazon <<
This ceiling fan is stylish and attractive, but it is also simple, and therefore it is a lot easier on your budget than many other similar ceiling fans. Because it is a Litex product, you know that quality is going to be there, no matter how simple the product is. Features of this ceiling fan include:
- Height from Ceiling – This ceiling fan measures 13.5 inches from ceiling to blades. It measures 52 inches across, so it is a good size for just about any room. It will fit easily in most rooms to provide cool breezes in the summer and more warmth in the winter.
- Installation – This ceiling fan has a dual mounting installation that can be used with or without a down-rod. If needed, a four-inch down-rod is included.
- Light Kit – While this fan doesn’t come with a light kit, it is light kit adaptable, so if you want to add a light, it will not be a problem to do so.
Pros and Cons
- Outdoor Spaces – While this ceiling fan can be used in any room in your home, it is designed for outdoor spaces, and is ideal for an enclosed porch.
- Easy to Use – This ceiling fan from Litex is easy to use. It offers one speed, and you can use it in forward or reverse, depending on whether you want cool air or warmer air flow.
- None – There are no downsides as of yet, so we can only assume that customers are more than happy with this ceiling fan.
>> Take A Closer Look At The Litex WOD52WW5P Cove Harbor on Amazon Here <<
If you are looking for a quality ceiling fan that isn’t going to cost a lot of money, any of these Litex ceiling fans reviews would be an ideal option. They all have powerful motors, so they give you plenty of air circulation in your home, and many are designed to be used in outdoor spaces as well as indoors. All Litex products are backed with a 15-year limited warranty.